Congratulations on adopting your new rescue puppy! Puppies sure have a way of stealing our hearts with those cute puppy eyes and kisses.
Adopting a puppy is a lot like having a baby, they require a tone of patience, need a lot of attention, and need to be taken outside a lot!
You probably already know that puppies require 100% supervision. They can't be left alone in a room or else you will have potty accidents, chewed up shoes and maybe even the TV remote!
Here are a few articles I recommend starting with:
- Bringing Your New Dog or Puppy Home and the 3-3-3 Rule
- Top 350+ Rescue Dog Names
- 4 simple steps to potty train your puppy fast easy
- How to Find the Perfect Dog Trainer that is Right for You and Your Dog
- Why Should I Crate Train My Dog?
- How do I get my puppy to stop nipping or biting me?
- Top 5 Reasons to Take Your Dog for a Walk